- Skirmishers +20 hit points, faster, cost more
- Spear Infantry +10 hit points, faster, cost more
- Troopers +1 attack, different price
- Knightly Cavalry -1 attack, cost more
- Shepherds work 25% faster
- Town Halls cost -50% wood
- Foot archers +1 range 14th cent
- Castles cheaper, smaller, fewer garrisoning slots
- Palisade Walls +500 hit points
- Has access to the Assembly Hall
- Assembly Halls and Guild Halls 20% faster (Team Bonus)
English Vassal - Knightly Cavalry have +40 hit points, +1 attack; enables stone walls
Independence - Uchelwyr have +30 hit points, foot archers gain +1 range in 15th century.
Unique Units and Technologies
Helwr - Swift, long ranged archer
Longbow - Helwyr and Saethwyr get +1 range, towers have +2 attack
Border Forts - Palisades have +500 hit points; enables gates
Spearman Line - Wales receives both spearman-line units with increased costs, hit points and speed.
Trooper - Wales receives this unit with increased attack and different costs. Researching Independence provides +30 HP.
Lancer Line - Wales does NOT receive this line.
Militia Lancer Line - Wales receives all units within this line.
Skirmisher Line - Wales receives both units within this line with increased costs, hit points and speed.
Archer Line - Wales receives a unique archer instead of this line.
Cavalry Archer Line - Wales does NOT receive this line.
Unique Unit - See above.
Other Siege Units - Wales receives only the Trebuchet.
Knightly Infantry - Wales receives both units within this line.
Mercenary Warship Line - Wales does not receive the Caravel.
Demolition Ship - Wales receives the Demolition Ship.
Castle - Wales receives all technologies at this building.
Dock - Wales receives all technologies at this building.
Town Hall - Wales receives all technologies at this building.
Assembly Hall - Wales has the full array of techs to pick from.