- Military Units (except Lancers, Light Cavalry) cheaper, weaker/fewer hit points
- Start with +50 wood, food
- Town Center, Dock 2X hit points; work rate +10% 13th cent., +15% 14th cent., +20% 15th cent.
- War Cog more expensive, takes longer to construct
- Has access to the Princely Court
- Knights +2 attack vs. archers (Team Bonus)
Statuta Sabaudiae - Reduces the trading fee to 10%, disables Bills of Exchange; Militia have +1 attack and +5 hit points.
Imperial Vicariate - Lancers have +3 attack, +2/+1p armour; required for the Foot Knight.
Unique Units and Technologies
Ribald - Fast firing artillery
Cannon Foundries - Ribalds move 10% faster
Spearman Line - Savoy receives both spearman-line units.
Trooper - Savoy receives this unit.
Lancer Line - Savoy receives both units of this line. In addition, researching Imperial Vicariate gives lancers +3 attack and +2/+1p armour.
Militia Lancer Line - Savoy does NOT receive this line.
Skirmisher Line - Savoy receives both units within this line.
Cavalry Archer Line - Savoy does NOT receive this line.
Ram Line - Savoy receives all units of this line.
Scorpion Line - Same as above.
Knightly Cavalry - Savoy receives both units of this line.
Unique Unit - see above.
Demolition Ship - Savoy receives the Demolition Ship.
Castle - Savoy receives all technologies at this building.
Dock - Savoy does NOT receive Shipwright.
Economy- Savoy receives all economy technologies.
Town Hall - Savoy receives all technologies at this building.
Princely Court - Savoy has the full array of techs to pick from.