- Start with Szlachcic, which receives free upgrades upon advancement to the next century.
- Town Halls support +1 population
- Spear Infantry +1 range
- Lancers +10 hit points
- Footman +1 attack (requires Ostsiedlung to unlock)
- Pikeman +2 attack (requires Ostsiedlung to unlock)
- Stone miners work 20% faster
- Troop Skiffs 2x hit points, +5 carrying capacity
- Market trade cost only 5%
- Galleys attack 20% faster
- Has access to the Princely Court
- Foot archers +1 attack vs. buildings (Team Bonus)
Unique Units and Technologies
Szlachcic - Light cavalry, receives free upgrades every century, attack bonus vs. priests
Bajoras - Lancer with ranged attack, requires Union of Krewo
Cuirass (Statutes of Nieszawa in newer versions) - Lancers, Szlachta and Bajorai receive +30 HP.
Light Cavalry Line - Poland does NOT receive this line. Rather, the Szlachcic is provided as a substitute.
Lancer Line - Poland receives both units of this line, which have an additional 10 HP. The Bajoras is provided as well, with Union of Krewo.
Militia Lancer Line - Poland does NOT receive this line.
Skirmisher Line - Poland receives both units of this line.
Archer Line - Poland receives all units of this line.
Cavalry Archer Line - This line is enabled with Ostiedslung, which also provides it with +2 attack upon advancement to the 15th century.
Ram Line - Poland receives all units of this line.
Mangonel Line - Poland receives all units of this line.
Knightly Infantry - Poland receives both units of this line.
Galley Line - Poland and sixteen other civs lack the Galeass.
War Cog - Poland and sixteen other civs lack the Holk.
Demolition Ship - Poland receives this unit.
Dock - Poland does NOT receive Shipwright.
Town Hall - Poland receives all technologies at this building.
Princely Court - Poland has the full array of techs to pick from.