- Archers are cheaper
- Spearmen, Pikemen +1 range
- Knightly Infantry cost more
- Peasants +3 LOS
- Tower upgrades free (Bombard Tower requires Alchemy)
- Tower range +1 14th cent., +1 15th cent.
- Conversion enabled from the 14th century on
- Access to the Princely Court
- Mangonels, Onagers +2 attack (Team Bonus)
- Utraquist Sect - Knights and Ministeriales +2 attack, Enables Slechtic, Heresy, Stamp Mill and Bloodlines.
- Taborite Sect - Disables knightly cavalry, Spearmen +15 HP, Enables research of Bracer; Heresy free.
Unique Units and Technologies
Reichsritter - Lancer with attack bonus vs. siege weapons; requires Luxembourg Dynasty
War Wagon - Heavily armoured horse-drawn archery unit, like a mobile tower; requires Hussite Beliefs
Tarasnice - Strong scorpion; requires Hussite Beliefs
Ius Teutonicum - increases silver mining by 15%,Town Halls work 20% Faster; requires Luxembourg Dynasty
Militia Line - The training of Halberd Militia requires Hussite Beliefs.
Ministerialis - Bohemia receives this unit.
Militia Lancer Line - Bohemia does NOT receive this line.
Unique Unit - See above.
Skirmisher Line - Bohemia receives both units within this line. In addition, these units are cheaper.
Archer Line - The training of Arbalesters requires Hussite Beliefs. However, archers are cheaper.
Cavalry Archer Line - Bohemia receives both units within this line.
Knightly Infantry - Bohemia receives both units of this line.
Demolition Ship - Bohemia receives the Demolition Ship.
Blacksmith - Of 19 technologies available, Bohemia is able to research all except Blast Furnace and Plate Armor. Researching Hussite Beliefs enables Pavises. Researching Luxembourg Dynasty or Utraquist Sect enables Stamp Mill.
Dock - Bohemia does NOT receive Drift Netting.
Town Hall - Bohemia receives all technologies at this building.
University - Bohemia receives all technologies at this building. Towers are being upgraded for free.