For more information about Age of Chivalry: Hegemony, check out the following sites:
- Age of Chivalry Download Site (HeavenGames): The most popular location to download. You can also link to this from Download Age of Chivalry Now! Application, approx. 40 MB.
- Age of Chivalry Download Site (ModDB): A secondary mirror to download the game.
- Image Gallery (HeavenGames): Screenshots, mainly from the game's initial release. Still kinda cool.
- Age of Chivalry Update Thread (HeavenGames): The latest news, suggestions, bugs, etc. An account is required to post, but it's free to join. Hosted (like most of these links) by Age of Kings Heaven, a site for the parent game run by HeavenGames.
- Age of Chivalry Gameplay Discussion Thread (HeavenGames): A place to discuss elements of actually playing the game, including games vs. the CPU and included AI, multiplayer support, campaigns, etc. Created by our own jordanthejq12. (That'd be me.)
- Technology Trees (HeavenGames): Beautiful technology trees for all eighteen civs fashioned by our own HerzogDePuce. Much more accurate than the ingame ones! A guide to reading them is included. Portable Document Format, approx. 6.5 MB.
- Age of Empires Series Wiki (Wikia Gaming): AOCH is based on AOK and AOK:TC, so if you need a refresher on those, check out this. It also offers info on Age of Empires and Age of Empires III (and their expansions).
- This wiki (Wikia Gaming): Still a work in progress, it features more information about AoC:H than any other place on the Web. An account is not required to edit. However, we ask that you not sabotage.
You are, of course, welcome to share our discord link with other Age of Chivalry enthusiasts! To do so, just send them this link: https://discord.gg/KGy4HBv